Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Making the bed...

My new apartment is starting to look more like an Ikea showroom and less like a warehouse! Tonight I built the bed, together with the slide out shelves behind and connected the ceiling light. Rental apartments here typically come without light fittings, so your correspondent has been fiddling with electrics! When I tried that a few years ago, I managed to electrocute myself, but no dramas today. All that is missing from the picture now is Stephanie!

The final delivery from Ikea arrived this evening while I was at the apartment, so I have dining table, chairs and armchair to assemble tomorrow. More pictures to follow when the living room looks tidier. My boxes from home should be here on Friday, so the weekend looks to be set for unpacking.

No comments: