Thursday, June 14, 2007

Saying goodbye

One of the things I'm going to miss while I am out of the UK will be The Old Alresford Dramatic Society - TOADS - which I have been a member of since we moved to the village nearly five years ago. Tonight I was given a surprise party by TOADS and we watched the recording of our most recent production, a tribute to some of the best Broadway musicals.

Cathy organised the party and made a delicious cake; even more enjoyable since I've been back on my diet this week! She is off to compete in an Ironman (or should that be Ironwoman?) event this weekend, so good luck and thank you, Cathy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mark - you need to post a picture of your new svelte self somewhere in Helsinki!

We miss you!

Wendy

Mark said...

Wendy, I will do! It was good to get a new badge photo done today which looks like the new me.

Mark