Thursday, August 02, 2007

Alright now....in fact, it was a gas



I was lucky enough (thanks, boss) to see the Rolling Stones live at the Olympic Stadium in Helsinki tonight. The show was excellent, though at one stage I did wonder whether Keith would manage to stay upright through the whole performance.

They played most of their classics and got a great reception from the audience - the Finns love to rock!

As the sun went down and the evening grew darker, the light show behind the stage was spectacular, with a massive screen showing feeds from multiple TV cameras. The highlight for me, though, was when the band, on a moving section of stage, came out into the audience and played some of their old numbers.



I only hope I look as good as Mick does when I am his age. A sentiment shared, I think, by Stephanie!

No comments: