Thursday, October 23, 2008

What's in a name ...

Several readers have asked me whether I will continue to blog when I return to the UK and, if so, whether I will keep the same name when I am not living in Finland. Of course, mine is not one of the highest visited online brands; according to Google Analytics I have had 81 unique visitors in the last 30 days, making 207 visits between them and viewing 1.33 pages each time on average. But it does deserve some thought. So when I passed this pub today in London, it did start me thinking. It is reasonably descriptive and includes a spelling mistake, so at least matches the current name.

However, it would not fit with my newly found sense of humility (a very Finnish trait), so I think I shall have to keep searching for ideas. All are welcome, though there is no rush, as I will be in Finland for some time to come.

No comments: